FeaturesTrue Convection Oven
- Features a heating element hidden behind a baffle that helps provide more even temperature management. The fan draws air in, past the heating element, and back into the oven.
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
Self Cleaning Cycle
- Combines the high power and even coverage needed to achieve results similar to outdoor grilling results.
Electronic Controls with Control Lock Function
- Uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle.
3.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Makes the oven easy to use. The intuitive left-to-right display makes it easy to control all oven functions and includes a control lock function that makes it easy to clean and prevents unwanted operation.
- The spacious capacity simultaneously accommodates multiple dishes.
Bake Burner/Element 2000 Capacity 3.1 cu. ft. Controls Digital Convection Oven Yes Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Stainless Steel Bake Convection Broiler Wattage 3600 Watts Broiling Yes Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Convection Wattage 1600 Watts Cooking System Convection Depth 25.75 in. Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 29 in. Light(s) Halogen No. of Oven Racks 3 No. of Rack Positions 2 Oven Cavity Finish Gray Porcelain Width 23.75 in.
Use and Care Guide Download